Jeanneau 41 DS
- Year: 2014
- Located in SAINT SIMONS ISLAND, GA
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single diesel
- LOA: 40 ft 4 in
- Beam: 13 ft 1 in
- Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
- Bridge Clearance: 61 ft 8 in
- Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
This Jeanneau 41DS has it all. From the bow to stern she is packed with features and equipment that will make cruising and owning this vessel a pleasure.
The layout allows for practical and spacious long distance cruising. Being a deck saloon, the accommodation feels huge, the abundant natural light creates a very pleasant place to relax. The galley is very well laid out and functional, opposite is the navigation area that allows for easy chart plotting and gives access to the ships systems. The two cabins on the boat are massive, unusually for an aft cockpit boat- the aft stateroom has great headroom, this cabin has access to en-suit bath and shower room. The forward stateroom also benefits from a private head. Both cabins allow for a very spacious and comfortable nights sleep- the hard part will be deciding where to sleep!
Factory fitted options include- Onan generator, Davits, Engine crane, Raymarine electronics with radar, electric winch for mainsail, bow thruster, Balmar alternator, two large refrigerators, Fusion radio with Sirius XM and Bose speakers, the list goes on and on...
She has been maintained and cared for by her proud owner, this 2014 Jeanneau 41ds looks like new. Come and see her, you will not be disappointed.
Stainless steel, 46lbs, Ultra anchor with stainless chain. Quick windlass with remote control, switch at helm position and chain counter.
This listing including all photographs is the property of Dunbar Yachts LLC and must not be reproduced or published on any other website without the express permission of Dunbar Yachts LLC.
Designed for relaxation and comfort, the Sun Odyssey 41 DS also delivers the thrill of responsive sailing.
A spacious owner’s cabin aft features a private head and shower compartment and plenty of storage for life on board, offering owners all the luxury of a 45-foot sailboat. Forward, a VIP guest cabin with private head compartment provides guests with the privacy and comfort of home.Whether cruising, living aboard, or entertaining friends, you will find functional and aesthetic design in every detail.
- Microwave oven
- Refrigerator-Huge galley fridge/freezer w/ additional refrigeration on port side
- Oven - Eno, Two burner stove.
- Cockpit shower - Hot and Cold
- Cockpit table - Teak cockpit table with cover
- Outboard engine brackets
- Davits - Kato Davits and separate engine crane.
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit cushions
- Electric windlass
- Spray hood
- Bimini Top
- Engine Brand: Yanmar
- Year Built: 2014
- Engine Model: 3JH5E
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 523
- Drive Type: Sail drive
- Engine Power: 40 HP
- Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (139 Gallons)
- Fuel Tanks: (53 Gallons)
- Holding Tanks: 2 (20 Gallons)
- Electric windlass
- Battery charger - Magnum MS Series Inverter Charger
- Electric head-In both forward and aft heads
- Air conditioning-Cruisair + 12volt fans throughout.
- Electric bilge pump
- Generator - Onan 4KW serviced regularly and has only 216hours of use.
- Shore power inlet
- Electrical Circuit: 110V
- Cockpit speakers
- VHF - Standard Horizon Explorer with GPS
- Radio - Fusion with Bose speakers
- Depthsounder - Raymarine i70
- Autopilot - Raymarine SPX
- TV set - Jensen TV in saloon
- Log-speedometer - Raymarine i70
- Wind speed and direction - Raymarine i70
- Plotter - Raymarine eS97 - 9inch Plotter
- Navigation center
- Radar - Raymarine HD
- Furling mainsail
- Furling genoa - 103%
- Electric winch - Harken 2 speed electric furling winch
- Steering wheel - Twin Lewmar leather wrapped wheels
- Bow thruster
- Hot water
- Manual bilge pump
- Stainless steel, 46lbs, Ultra anchor with stainless chain
- Quick windlass with remote control, switch at helm position and chain counter.