Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 44DS
The Sun Odyssey 44 DS is no less than a revolution.
The combination of a Philippe Briand designed hull and an interior and deck design by Franck Darnet [&] Flahault Design has yielded a boat that is not only a joy to sail, but exceptionally comfortable. All sheets are lead aft to the helm to make sail handling very simple for a short-handed crew.
- Length overall: 13.34 m / 43'9"
- Hull length: 12.99 m / 42'7"
- Hull beam: 4.24 m / 13'10"
- Light displacement: 9750 kg / 21495 Lbs
- Standard keel draught: 2.2 m / 7'2"
- Fuel capacity: 200 l / 53 US gal
- Water capacity: 330 l / 87 US gal
- Available Engines: Yanmar 57 HP / 41 KW
- CE Category: A8 / B10 / C12