Dunbar Yachts has been selling used sail and power boats for over 30 years and have over 100 years combined industry experience. We respond to enquiries 7 days a week, including during evenings. A personalized response will typically be sent within 30 mins.
- We list our brokerage boats on all major websites and place adverts in printed media and magazines at no additional cost. We have an existing database of thousands of customers. We have a very loyal customer base who trust and recommend us. We send e-newsletters to subscribers and advertise boats through Facebook and social media.
- We operate a boat finding service and have customers who come directly to us to find and source a boat that meets their requirements. We have waiting lists of customers looking for particular boats and models.
- Traditional brokers are reliant on internet and magazine advertisements to bring customers to them. This marketing will only reach customers who are actively searching for a new boat.
- We are able to widen our pool of potential customers by also marketing to:
- REGIONAL AND NATIONAL BOAT SHOW VISITORS. We attend all major regional and national boat shows and many smaller boat shows on your behalf.
- Boaters visiting our SHIPS STORE. We have a dedicated brokerage window display with flyers available to pick up outside the store 24 hours. Within the store, we display posters of all brokerage boats and handout brokerage flyers.
- Boaters using our SERVICE CENTER.
- Customers purchasing marine ELECTRONICS.
- CHARTER customers.
- SAILING SCHOOL customers.
- TOURISTS visiting the popular Golden Isles area.
- Local YACHT CLUBS.
- VISITORS to Morningstar Marina with adverts in a dock display area.
- Customers on our WAITING LIST.
- We become experts in your boat. We pride ourselves in gaining a full understanding of your boat so that we can demonstrate its features and answer questions. We offer complimentary boat staging and will take both high resolution photos and video footage of your boat.
If you are thinking of selling you boat, for a no obligation discussion, contact us by completing the email form below, OR CONTACT US!
We also accept used sail and power boats as trade-ins against all qualifying new boat orders. For more information on trading-in your vessel, click here.