Sun Odyssey 490 NEW
The Sun Odyssey 490 : a new vision of life onboard
Designed by Philippe Briand and Jean-Marc Piaton, the new Sun Odyssey 490 successfully combines contemporary style and harmony, all while respecting the heritage of her 27 years.
This sailboat from 49 feet has revolutionized cruising: she is the only sailboat in their category to feature movement about the deck without obstacle. For example, the sidedecks are inclined, sloping down to the cockpit floor, meaning that there is no need to step over the coaming!
- Life on board has never been so simple and comfortable.
- Length overall: 14.80 m / 48'6"
- Hull length: 14.00 m / 45'11"
- Standard keel draught: 2.24 m / 7'4"
- Fuel capacity: 240 l / 63 US gal
- Water capacity: 635 l / 168 US gal
- Cabins: 2 / 3
- Available Engines: Yanmar 80 Hp / 59 kW
- CE Category: A